* arpspoof - Send out unrequested (and possibly forged) arp replies.* dnsspoof - forge replies to arbitrary DNS address / pointer queries
on the Local Area Network.
* dsniff - password sniffer for several protocols.
* filesnarf - saves selected files sniffed from NFS traffic.
* macof - flood the local network with random MAC addresses.
* mailsnarf - sniffs mail on the LAN and stores it in mbox format.
* msgsnarf - record selected messages from different Instant Messengers.
* sshmitm - SSH monkey-in-the-middle. proxies and sniffs SSH traffic.
* sshow - SSH traffic analyser
* tcpkill - kills specified in-progress TCP connections.
* tcpnice - slow down specified TCP connections via "active"
* urlsnarf - output selected URLs sniffed from HTTP traffic in CLF.
* webmitm - HTTP / HTTPS monkey-in-the-middle. transparently proxies.
* webspy - sends URLs sniffed from a client to your local browser.이호스트데이터센터(http://www.ehostidc.co.kr)